Huntress Lullaby Get Fixed?

Did Huntress Lullaby actually get a shadow buff? I just got out of a match where I had 0 knowledge Huntress Lullaby was active, I thought my game was bugged because we also had Ruin active. If this perk got buffed then I finally feel good about using it because it was completely stupid for Survivors to know you had this totem before it even activated. I know the patch notes said some perks like this one got changed but this was not on the list.

Comments

  • good the perk should work like devour hope and only notify at 3 tokens you'd obviously have to be observant before 3 tokens

  • I had a game too where I wasn't told about it. I was healing a random survivor and a lullaby skillcheck came and I just went "they have lullaby??? Since when?"

    It's really how it should work though, to be honest. Honestly I would love if they wouldn't tell us if killers had a hex perk, we'd have to figure it out ourselves. I'd find so much joy in that :)

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    good the perk should work like devour hope and only notify at 3 tokens you'd obviously have to be observant before 3 tokens

    @chase131119 said:

    I had a game too where I wasn't told about it. I was healing a random survivor and a lullaby skillcheck came and I just went "they have lullaby??? Since when?"

    It's really how it should work though, to be honest. Honestly I would love if they wouldn't tell us if killers had a hex perk, we'd have to figure it out ourselves. I'd find so much joy in that :)

    I hope this doesn't turn out to be a bug.

  • Wasn't one of of the patch note changes that Survivor debuffs aren't mentioned until they become relevant?

  • @TAG said:

    Wasn't one of of the patch note changes that Survivor debuffs aren't mentioned until they become relevant?

    Yeah I saw that but they listed some specific perks so I assumed this just wasn't one of them.