Lucky break is a double edged sword
There was so many times I chased a person who just got unhooked thinking I'm chasing a person who came in for the rescue.
Tagged:
Trusted
There was so many times I chased a person who just got unhooked thinking I'm chasing a person who came in for the rescue.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm sorry but i genuinely don't understand what you are trying to say
Lucky Break turns off dropping pools of blood for a while.
They say they go for the unhooker, but they actually go for the hooked one since they don't drop blood, making them think they were the unhooker.
Ohhhhh i understand now lol. My dumb ass was thinking lucky break was the wiggle perk lol.
So if you are running Lucky Break, there is little room for people to complain about being tunneled.
This seems like a possibility, especially if you go against a squad consisting of just 1 character.
Inb4 "y u tunel me?" "YOU ALL LOOK ALIKE!"
I see literally no use of this perk without iron will
We already got No Mither anyway. 🤭
I get similar effect with Iron WIll sometimes. People don't notice I am injured and they don't heal me ...