So, what are your early opinions on Doc's semi-rework?
For the uninformed there has been a small leak of the changes coming for Doc. From what I've seen of his addons and possible new secondary power, it sounds like their trying to keep the spirit of OG Doc but bringing him up to snuff. I especially love the sound of counterclockwise skillchecks and having survivors giving off mini shocks. To be fair though, all super early stuff so it could change. Big shout out to Nito for finding this.
http://imgur.com/gallery/GULeGpD
Comments
We can't discuss it, mod's will just delete it.
If you want to talk about it, gonna have to use steam or reddit.
Oops, close it down then mods, please and thank you. I'd also like to apologize, I was uninformed, my mistake.
Thank you for the heads up by the way.
If the developers can't keep things secret and from being leaked like most other developers can, then they shouldn't delete threads like this, it's already public so why try to keep it a secret if it's already known?
I agree, it makes them look desperate too.
It is what it is though; I was surprised to find my thread deleted suddenly as well. No info given either so I had no idea what was going on at first.
Exactly. The new descriptive text is literally in the game right now. That's not the fault of the players.
I’m mostly just sad that they’re giving his default madness literally nothing new (and possibly taking away the randomly placed skillchecks). Still need add ons to do anything cool.
I enjoy him without add ons, don’t get me wrong, but I don’t pretend madness does ######### for me without them
I hope they keep the random spots honestly, I also hope there's like a very small chance for skillchecks to go counterclockwise on base but we'll see eventually.