New blond-hair male survivor? :)
We do not have any survivors with blond hair yet. Maybe some man with blonde hair color? Maybe next chapter or something? : D I would be delighted
We do not have any survivors with blond hair yet. Maybe some man with blonde hair color? Maybe next chapter or something? : D I would be delighted
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We could also get a cosmetic that gives blond hair.
Indeed, I want a blond Survivor, doesn't matter if it's male or female. I have a thing for blondes.
You will get a blonde Hag first then maybe blonde survivors
Let me rephrase: I want more blond Survivors.
id love to see David with a young face and blonde hair lol fanboy that reads to much fan fiction here sorry