Most game breaking bug of any chapters
Camera in the sky when being hooked in basement
No wiggle bar (gg that's back again)
This is not a bug but the new map is way too dark to see anything
For god sakes developers, do not wait a damn week, you literally have two game breaking bugs that are detrimental to the survivors if it happens to them, especially the one where you get hooked in the basement and all you see is the sky. OR BLINDING WHITE LIGHT
Comments
You realize killers used to be able to be trapped midair by survivors before..? Dead hard used to also allow survivors to go into unbeatable god spots..relax..itll get sorted out
These aren't game breaking.
You can avoid the basement very easily.
... Though I didn't think of how not being able to wiggle means the killer could basement hook you from anywhere on the map.
So yeah, that is a game breaking combo. I was incorrect.
????????Logic?????????
Best argument in the world I guess.
I simply disputed your claim that this bug is the worst..but there have been many worse
Ofc it is. If you get hooked in the basement you see NOTHING the whole time. How is that not game breaking? Oh wait, let me guess what your mindset is: "survivors op anyway mimi this bug us basically balancing the game mimimi finally a fix for looping"