Deep Wound timer not going down sprinting?

"Deep Wound timer will no longer go down when Sprinting"

I need help to understand this change as I don't play Legion and havent played since the patch.

Does this means a deep wounded survivor can run infinitely without going down? Isn't this... Broken?

Now as a survivor you can control when you go down, like I get deep wounded, sprint until I find someone else and then let go and get recover pretty fast, obviously waiting for the killer to be far or busy with someone else.

This sounds like a big nerf to the Legion.

Again, I do not play Legion and I have not played the last patch. So if anyone could confirm/deny my post I'd be grateful.

Comments

  • @beatddb said:

    "Deep Wound timer will no longer go down when Sprinting"

    I need help to understand this change as I don't play Legion and havent played since the patch.

    Does this means a deep wounded survivor can run infinitely without going down? Isn't this... Broken?

    Now as a survivor you can control when you go down, like I get deep wounded, sprint until I find someone else and then let go and get recover pretty fast, obviously waiting for the killer to be far or busy with someone else.

    This sounds like a big nerf to the Legion.

    Again, I do not play Legion and I have not played the last patch. So if anyone could confirm/deny my post I'd be grateful.

    Yup, thats exactly what happens.

    Legion got BHVRd again... and again...and again...

  • LMAOO I CANT BELIEVE IT EITHER RIP LEGION

  • Yep, their big plan to make Legion no longer exploit THEIR OWN ABILITY was to make it not lethal at all or any bit of a detriment to the Survivor...great idea guys.