Is nemesis and furtive chase being fixed?

Right now they do not proc together and I was wondering if this is a bug or meant to be.

Comments

  • Wait, how would they proc together? As I understand it, Nemesis activates during a stun and Furtive Chase gains tokens from unhooks and lowers your TR in a chase. I'm not sure how you're expecting them to function together, but correct me if I'm wrong here since I've never used either perk.

  • @Stornt said:

    Wait, how would they proc together? As I understand it, Nemesis activates during a stun and Furtive Chase gains tokens from unhooks and lowers your TR in a chase. I'm not sure how you're expecting them to function together, but correct me if I'm wrong here since I've never used either perk.

    So there is two things actually. Right now it says when a new survivor becomes the obsession their aura is shown to you for 4 seconds. When furtive chase creates a new obsession. The new survivor aura is not shown.


    second. If the obsession dies furtive chase is no longer active. But when nemesis creates a new survivor. Furtive chase does reactivate But all your stacks are gone back to 0.

  • @Horror_Gaming said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/886726#Comment_886726

    So there is two things actually. Right now it says when a new survivor becomes the obsession their aura is shown to you for 4 seconds. When furtive chase creates a new obsession. The new survivor aura is not shown.

    second. If the obsession dies furtive chase is no longer active. But when nemesis creates a new survivor. Furtive chase does reactivate But all your stacks are gone back to 0.

    Not sure what's up with it not showing the aura, but I can assume this is probably intentional, but there's a chance it's a bug.

    And Furtive Chase says that when the obsession dies in any way, you lose all tokens, so that part absolutely isn't a bug.

  • @Stornt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/886750#Comment_886750

    Not sure what's up with it not showing the aura, but I can assume this is probably intentional, but there's a chance it's a bug.

    And Furtive Chase says that when the obsession dies in any way, you lose all tokens, so that part absolutely isn't a bug.

    Awe that sucks then. It be nice to be able to re proc the perk. But the aura fix would be nice if they worked together. Then I could also combine it with Make Your Choice

  • @Horror_Gaming said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/886758#Comment_886758

    Awe that sucks then. It be nice to be able to re proc the perk. But the aura fix would be nice if they worked together. Then I could also combine it with Make Your Choice

    Ah well, good on ya for trying out different synergies though and seeing if they work!

  • @Horror_Gaming said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/886726#Comment_886726

    So there is two things actually. Right now it says when a new survivor becomes the obsession their aura is shown to you for 4 seconds. When furtive chase creates a new obsession. The new survivor aura is not shown.

    second. If the obsession dies furtive chase is no longer active. But when nemesis creates a new survivor. Furtive chase does reactivate But all your stacks are gone back to 0.

    Nemesis only reveals the aura if the obsession change happens from the pallet stun/blind. I don't think it's supposed to happen if the obsession changes by other means, but the card isn't entirely clear so maybe this is a bug.

    Furtive Chase though is definitely working as intended. Since it came out, if the obsession dies you lose all stacks. That's intended.

  • It's listed under Known Issues, so it's a bug. Nemesis should proc the aura reading on any change of obsession.

  • @Esheon said:

    It's listed under Known Issues, so it's a bug. Nemesis should proc the aura reading on any change of obsession.

    Omg ya!!! I hope they fix it soon cuz I have so many fun perk ideas!

  • @Horror_Gaming said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/886726#Comment_886726

    So there is two things actually. Right now it says when a new survivor becomes the obsession their aura is shown to you for 4 seconds. When furtive chase creates a new obsession. The new survivor aura is not shown.

    second. If the obsession dies furtive chase is no longer active. But when nemesis creates a new survivor. Furtive chase does reactivate But all your stacks are gone back to 0.

    Not sure what's up with it not showing the aura, but I can assume this is probably intentional, but there's a chance it's a bug.

    And Furtive Chase says that when the obsession dies in any way, you lose all tokens, so that part absolutely isn't a bug.

  • In my experience, once Furtive Chase changes the obsession, Nemesis will only change the obsession after a pallet/locker stun or blind, but will not show the aura or apply oblivious. I also assume that because Nemesis breaks, the tokens from Furtive Chase likely stop functioning normally too.

    I hope they change it soon, because the snowball potential of Furtive Chase + Make Your Choice + Nemesis could be pretty great.

  • @yermom said:

    In my experience, once Furtive Chase changes the obsession, Nemesis will only change the obsession after a pallet/locker stun or blind, but will not show the aura or apply oblivious. I also assume that because Nemesis breaks, the tokens from Furtive Chase likely stop functioning normally too.

    I hope they change it soon, because the snowball potential of Furtive Chase + Make Your Choice + Nemesis could be pretty great.

    The Nemesis perk does not trigger on an Obsession switch from Furtive Chase. 

    It's a known issue