Have Med-kit charge consumption rates been increased?
There may have been a change made to med-kits, I'm just not aware if it's just me, a bug or is it intentional, but all my games tonight my med-kits have been running out really fast even with charge add-ons that would normall deal me 3 heals.
Comments
Probably, I had played 1 game only, but couldn't get two heals with my tipical 2 heals setup....
Yellow medkit with +20 charge addons doesn't even give you two heals...
They shouldn't have been changed. If you're noticing that they're getting used faster than they should, I'd recommend sending in a bug report.
I'm glad it's not just me noticing it, it's like it just loads in with the default amount of med-kit charges, it's like it doesn't register the additional charge add-ons I added.
Thank you. :)
Quick update, it seems like some add-ons (namely the charge add-ons) don't seem to be applying correctly. We're looking into it.
Thank you so much for getting back to me so quick on this. Much appreciated.
Bugged by daylight :(
Seriously... how does this happen when medkits weren’t even changed this patch?
Spaghetti code.