Behavior please read
- Hound (The Huntress – Event Mask)
- Untamed Donkey Jacket (David King – Event Body)
- Pro-Pain Hammer (The Hillbilly – Event Weapon)
- Free Song Bird Slip Dress (Kate Denson – Event Body)
can y’all atleast release these in a different color to everyone else then everyone’s exclusives will still be exclusive just a different color way or bring them back for events to earn
Comments
Why though?
Releasing a alternative color would devalue the exclusive items, and to be fair it's only 4 basic items, comparing with the enormous amount of exclusives we received today
Right
Because some people are really wanting these cosmetics I do
Enormous amount? Lol
16 free items isn't enough for you?
alright then
Or better yet, keep them exclusive to the holidays they came out on and have them be obtainable every year. I earned them legit and I would be ok with people earning them like I did on a yearly basis.
Timed exclusives that rerelease every year would be awesome imo.
as long as they could be earned again that would be cool
Haha 16 my flaming donkey jacket...more like 5
You might not like them but you did get 16 items for free
Be gratefull