Patch 3.4 bug
I got hooked and then unhooked, i got downed again and I couldnt move or use my ds, and when the killer hooked me again, i was floating midair and couldnt move. Never seen this before
I got hooked and then unhooked, i got downed again and I couldnt move or use my ds, and when the killer hooked me again, i was floating midair and couldnt move. Never seen this before
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Had the same issue, got hooked and this happenend
Same ######### for me. Great job.
OMEGALUL
I had this bug last time in the summer 2016.
"Everything new is well forgotten old"