So what perks should i play on legion now?
Lost access to stbfl sloppy dark devotion and others so im just intrigued what the heck im supposed to run. Thana which is kinda trash anyway? Ruin which the survivor can spawn on instantly?
Lost access to stbfl sloppy dark devotion and others so im just intrigued what the heck im supposed to run. Thana which is kinda trash anyway? Ruin which the survivor can spawn on instantly?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The basic build imo.
Bbq, ruin, enduring and spirit fury
Great...
Basement Builds, that's the only thing I believe will work with him... Iron Grasp + Agitation + MYC + Any other perk
Ruin, PGTW, BBQ, Discordance, Thrilling Tremors, Thana, Enduring, Corrupt Intervention, M&A, Surge, I'm All Ears, Nurse's
Plenty of options left.
You only need two perks to be good at Legion.
Escape Key and Leave Game Button :)
You say thana’s trash but I run that, discordance, bamboozle & have a flex spot depending on what add ons I’m using/what survivors are bringing in - usually between I’m all ears/nurse/brutal/m&a or even lightborn if you have a team of flashlighters... and they rarely get more than 1 gen done - and I’m red ranks, so 🤷♀️
You don't, it's obvious the devs don't want anyone playing Legion. Heck I don't think they want people playing killer at all.