Depipping when killer DC's and no BP?
Why do I keep depipping when a killer DC's? Not only do I depip but also have the joy of ZERO blood points. THIS SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN😠
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know about getting zero points but i definitely lost a pip because the killers nowsdays are trash and love to DC
I'm in agreement that that's b.s. If the killer dc's within a short amount of time into the match or before the match even starts it should at least count as a safety pip.
you will always at least black pip if killer DCs
That actually is the case
The issue is that the game is currently using a "host" system, meaning if the host leaves by stopping his internet connection (or closing app on console) its as if the game never happend. They are working on getting dedicated servers up and running but this is a very new development so we will probably be waiting awhile.
They need to simply punish people who DC. Personally I don't get killers who DC but I do see plenty of survivors. The act of DCing ruins everyone's fun.
I swear you don't actually de-pip, if you only get enough points for a pip don't you safety pip. It shows as a de-pip but if you hover over the rank at the top right you will see that you have not lost a pip. Bloodpoints they can not do anything about.
you ALWAYS at least blackpip if the killer DCs.
There is a bug that it is shown as depip, but you still dont lose your rank. (known problem for ages, but devs are too lazy)
You said you recorded video proof, just upload those videos to youtube and post the link here.
SUch a thing never happened to me in 700 hours, so I think you just got baited by the bug^^
You shouldn't be depipping. It shows that a pip has been removed when you are still in the game lobby. But if you go out of there and check your pips, it should show no pips being lost.
Where do they say that they are investing in a server farm? Where and when?
They are not
It was during one of the Dev streams. They said they were looking into having dedicated servers but that we shouldn't expect anything anytime soon.
Wish I could link what stream it was but I don't watch them all. Not_Queen was the one who said its on the table but don't expect anything anytime soon.
Dont expect anytime soon and thinking about it means that they ARE NOT CURRENTLY investing in a server farm. Whether something gonna happen in 5 years, who knows. But honestly, sth like this would probably be turned into a DBD 2 in order to milk us a bit more
You can confirm, but do you have proof? If you cant prove that, it never happened
A screenshot is not enough. You need to record a video, capturing your rank before the game and the rank after the "derank because of DC".
As I said there is this bug that shows you in the aftergame screen that you depiped, but you actually didnt
i was once in a game where the obsession stold me DS and got found first and dced as soon as he was downed
nope if the killer DCs after a certain time has passed in game.. and without starting any chase it will depip every survvior.
Again no.... its a displaying bug
Unless you can provide videoproof of your statement, I dont believe you.