What grinds your gears!

Note: This is meant to be sort of a fun thing, know i got the idea from Family Guy, so on that note let us say what grinds our gears in DBD game play.

Know what really grinds my gears is, when you are waiting around 15 - 20 minutes for a match, and you have had a couple of DC's before and then you get Tomb Stoned by Myers -.- ((recently happened lol))

Comments

  • When I get teammates that somehow are worse than useless. I can run a killer for 5 minutes and no gens are done and then I die first hook when everyone is crouching on the other side of the map miles away from the heartbeat.

    Sad times.

  • When the killer did not play well and somehow manages to hook one guy and keeps hookslapping him till he dies.

    Or if survivors can see eachother due to kindred and no one is coming to unhook you. (remember they can see each other!)

  • First hook last hook.


    Multiple ebony mori games in a row.

  • SWF groups that do not help other team-mates.

    I normally play with my partner, and we make it an aim to play as normal as possible and not focus of helping only each other.

    Far too often do I see groups of 2 or 3 players working together to do gens and other objectives whilst completely ignoring their other team-mates who may be hooked, downed, etc.

  • I hate it when you get that weird glitch about 1 in every 100 matches when you are expecting to play against Nurse or Spirit but the killer spawns as Leatherface.

  • What grinds my gears?

    When you are immediately followed off of hook by a hag and you apply septic agent to survive the hit but you realize that the 6-8 second time frame means nothing when they just wait to hit you.

    She was also loaded with hexes that game and I had small game so felt bad for her.

    Last this is more of a plus but I somehow found a rainbow map in a chest with no perks or extra luck.

  • When I'm playing as survivor and someone who is getting tunnelled or camped doesn't have ds

  • You America. ######### you.


    Jokes aside, as Ghostface either entering the grab animation but they just run away and the grab doesn't connect or being broken out of Night Shroud from someone behind 17 walls on the other side of the map.

  • Survivors who don’t use my Kindred well. Can see the killer 100% of the time I’m on the hook? Do gens. Let me die, I will take the full 2 min to give you as much time as possible to punish the camp, do NOT save me. Don’t see the aura and can tell from a survivor aura the killer is occupied? Come get me ASAP so we can get everyone back in the game.

    Otherwise people who dc the instant they get downed. Annoying on either side. Fortunately this one is being fixed by the new chapter bringing in actual DC penalties!

  • Thanks Tom. You know what really grinds my gears?

    Toxicity

    DCing on both sides

    Useless Perks

    Gen Speed

    Taxation

    Quentins Face

    C L A U D E T T E

    N E A

    The death of the pretty good job meme

    The comment below me

    The inevitability of Killers being eventually nerfed to the point where no one will ever play them again

    and most importantly...

    THE FACT THAT THERE'S A SMALL AMOUNT OF GOTH SKINS.

  • Absolutely nothing.

  • @Mushwin said:

    Note: This is meant to be sort of a fun thing, know i got the idea from Family Guy, so on that note let us say what grinds our gears in DBD game play.

    Know what really grinds my gears is, when you are waiting around 15 - 20 minutes for a match, and you have had a couple of DC's before and then you get Tomb Stoned by Myers -.- ((recently happened lol))

    This guy grinds my Gears.

    image.png