A strange request to ask
So, for anyone who's willing to take up my request, I'd be highly appreciative. My request is for somebody to take a few screenshots of when the Demogorgon is roaring. I'm mainly interested to see the difference with split jaw and collard death when it's roaring because I believe there is a difference, yet I can't quite tell. Like I said though, I'd be greatly appreciative to anyone who's willing to take my dumb little request.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
You're right... an odd request.
Yup, just curiosity getting the better of me.
Go on Google and look up dbd demegorgan
I'll be happy to help once I get ingame, if someone else doesn't beat me to it ๐
Thank you
Also, what do you mean by "split jaw and collard death"? Just so I can make sure to get something that suits your purposes.
The standard DG head is called split jaw and the escaped specimen head is called collared death. I'm basically trying to see if there's any visual difference in the DG's mouth when it roars between those head pieces.
Oh, I see! Well I don't know anyone who owns the Collard Death one, so hopefully just screenshots of the default Demogorgon will be good enough.
Hopefully these work!
Any bit helps, thank you a whole bunch.
I also respect the fact you got close ups.
Those are beautiful! Great job!
@Cornpopers
Console graphics so excuse this lol. Iโm pretty sure it says collard death because he is wearing a collar. The teeth are the same
Just curious, what platform?
Second, yup, it's collared death and third, yeah the inside doesn't look too different. Maybe a bit redder near the tips but that's about it. Thank you @Iceman and @Fibijean
I think it's "collared". It doesn't really matter, but this is a collard lol ๐
Oops, yup, that's a error
Funny enough, I was thinking of that whole typing. Good ol collard greens. Southern food lol