Favorite Meme/Theme Builds
What's everyone's favorite meme/theme build?
I personally love the anti-heal Wraith/Clown. Run Thanataphobia, Nurse's, Sloppy Butcher, and Bloodhound.
What's everyone's favorite meme/theme build?
I personally love the anti-heal Wraith/Clown. Run Thanataphobia, Nurse's, Sloppy Butcher, and Bloodhound.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jack of all trades.
Bond, Left Behind, Plunderer's Instinct, Open handed.
Franks mixtape stab wounds study tinkerer dark devotion and insidious
Stealth build,
Bond, Spine Chill, Balanced Landing (rip) and Urban Evasion
I love running Tenacity, Unbreakable, Flip Flop and DS or Boil Over. Especially when the killer chases some survivors away or breaks a pallet and completely loses where you are 😁 or he picks you up with confidence and you either wiggle off or DS him.
I say Thanatapobia because it delays the game significantly. People want to heal (or else they do things slower), making it much more likely to catch them with Nurse's. Coulrophobia only affects healing speed, and that's only while in the terror radius, in which chase you're already seeing them with Nurse's. Thanataphobia has a much more global effect. Even with 1 charge, the 4% is a better game delayer than Coulrophobia will ever be.