How many bloodpoints do I have spent if I have all perks on every character?

,,before the stranger things chapter. P3 and and two characters were p3 before legacy.


In the unfortunate event that I would ever lose all my save data and have to go through the torture of going through the bw all over again for weeks and weeks on end to unlock stuff. 😭

Comments

  • Lose your save data? Everything is tied to your account, which is connected to the DBD servers. So long as you sign in with the same account you shouldn't ever lose progress.

    Also, to answer your question, Probably like a Billion. This is an exaggeration. But only barely.

  • is no sense anyway ui have multiple survivors ( like 5) with p3 with lots of perks and i never use them because i play 2 or 3 survivors what a waste of points. anyway you need 1.5 million to do 50 levels only so there you have a reference.