Ghostface builds?
new to him
new to him
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You could try the Tru3 Build which uses sloppy butcher, thana, nurses calling, and I guess ruin. Definitely effective but it's best used with the addons that reduce the recharge time of shroud. Personally I like whispers, save the best for last, pop goes the wheesel and surveillance.
I recommend Ruin, BBQ, Enduring, and Spirit Fury. Being able to force instant pallet breaks is more beneficial imo.
If I was going full meta I would use - Ruin, Whispers, PGTW and the 4th slot is very open to perks like: Thrilling Tremors, BBQ, Discordance, A Nurse's Calling, Sloppy Butcher, Enduring, Corrupt Intervention etc.
I love Whispers on Pig + GF because it lets you know very early if you need to have a sneaky attack plan if you're approaching a gen, or just recklessly run past it if there's no one there.
Nurses Calling + Sloppy Butcher / Thanatophobia is great!
since you can sneak up on them very well, having the location of healing survivors while also forcing them to heal is a great tool for this killer.
besides that, id recommend the usual perks: BBQ, PGTW, Ruin, etc.
My current build is: A Nurses Calling + Pop Goes The Weasel + Barbecue & Chili + Sloppy Butcher. it works quite well.