Killer and Survivors....

Would you agree if they remove keys and the ebony mori that the game would be better.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Nope, they just need reworks... I play both roles the same amount, red ranks for both, have that in mind, this would affect me too, I'm ok with what I'm proposing here.

    Ebony: Works only after all survivors have been hooked at least once and instead of death hooks.

    Keys: iT TAKES 5, 8, 10 seconds to open the Hatch

  • I don't really have an issue with either. I think a slight rework would be good though.

  • No, I don’t mind either.

  • Keys shouldn't exist in general. How did you get a key to my hatch when I trapped you in here? How did you even know there was a hatch that needed a key. Hell, why do you have a toolbox and medkit?


    EDIT: And this is moreso directed at you STARTING the game with these items. If you happen to find them in the chests I scattered about for you then so be it.

  • Killers and Survivors...

    Anyone else tired of the rampant clickbait topic names?

    Anyways, no, just rework them. @Carlosylu 's suggestion is perfect.

  • @thefallenloser said:

    Killers and Survivors...

    Anyone else tired of the rampant clickbait topic names?

    Anyways, no, just rework them. @Carlosylu 's suggestion is perfect.

    well it wasn't clickbait because i wanted both survivors and killer opinions.

  • Hatch keys should permanently lock the hatch behind the person who opened it prematurely. No one else can use the hatch after this point without a key of their own; even the last survivor cannot use it after someone else opens it. The hatch is supposed to be a last resort escape for survivors; allowing for multiple escapes completely breaks the flow of gameplay.

    Ebony mori should let you mori everyone once they're on death hook, as an added bit of flair to the match. Ivory mori is arguably balanced, but perhaps it should have a delay before being used (like 60 seconds). That way you can't just tunnel someone off the hook and get a free kill; even if the killer slugs them, that's 60 seconds + the animation duration = at least 2 or 3 gens done.