Can we start having mystery boxes include perks?
Title
Title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You want loot boxes? Are you EA?
I'm talking about the mystery boxes in our bloodwebs. Are you stupid?
Working servers perk when?
Oh, ok. My bad.
No need for name calling. Chill out.
No need for the insult towards @Weck though, chill man, lol.
Yeah my bad @Weck I get triggered easily lol
That would be awesome.
I feel like it'd lessen the grind a tiny bit more
You did call OP EA. :P
It's ok. Like @TAG said, I did call you EA. ๐
Sounds like a fun idea! Although I think that the devs have said that they don't want new players to run out of perks to get before level 50, and with the new bloodweb changes, these mystery boxes could cause that to happen.