Been saving up a lot of Bloodpoints ^^
nice job
######### you weren't kidding.
still i need to get my blood points tho time to grind
@ASpazNamedSteve said:######### you weren't kidding.
@ASpazNamedSteve said:
bad word.
Don't let bloodpoints go up to 1 Mil, you're loosing some bloodpoints by doing so. Claim one of the daily rituals so tomorrow another one comes.
EDIT: In a grinding game, every bloodpoint counts ;)
@asergioam said:Don't let bloodpoints go up to 1 Mil, you're loosing some bloodpoints by doing so. Claim one of the daily rituals so tomorrow another one comes.
@asergioam said:
I'm going to spend it then I'm going to claim the unclaimed dailies and challenges.
Plus, you still get dailies despite having three unclaimed.
I admire this
@Inji said:I admire this
@Inji said:
Anything for my sweet Japanese waifu ^^
@DelsKibara said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/882783#Comment_882783I'm going to spend it then I'm going to claim the unclaimed dailies and challenges.Plus, you still get dailies despite having three unclaimed.
@DelsKibara said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/882783#Comment_882783
Didn't know that, than I won't claim todays daily. Thought you wouldn't get dailys if you had 3 unclaimed. :)
@asergioam said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/882786#Comment_882786Didn't know that, than I won't claim todays daily. Thought you wouldn't get dailys if you had 3 unclaimed. :)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/882786#Comment_882786
You don't. 3 is the max.
@Alice_pbg said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/882794#Comment_882794You don't. 3 is the max.
@Alice_pbg said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/882794#Comment_882794
Than I will claim it :) Thanks for confirming that...
You still get a new one if you leave three unclaimed and claim them the next day.
Though that comes from personal experience, and knowing BHVR idk if that is a bug or not.
On a different topic:
I really like those portraits. What UI pack is it?
I think this may be my 2nd best after the ######### UI pack that is really popular at the moment.
@Jesya said:On a different topic:I really like those portraits. What UI pack is it? I think this may be my 2nd best after the ######### UI pack that is really popular at the moment.
@Jesya said:
I forgot what it's called, but it's on Steam. I think I just googled "DBD Character Picture Pack"
@DelsKibara said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/882789#Comment_882789Anything for my sweet Japanese waifu ^^
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/882789#Comment_882789
Yui is waifu in the trailer. In the game? I think she's gonna take Nea's spot as the next entity.
I don’t think so. You haven’t done your egc hook save mission yet.
104 votes and 15 comments so far on Reddit
this is the portrait pack that they're using.. I use them too!! enjoy.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nice job
######### you weren't kidding.
still i need to get my blood points tho time to grind
bad word.
Don't let bloodpoints go up to 1 Mil, you're loosing some bloodpoints by doing so. Claim one of the daily rituals so tomorrow another one comes.
EDIT: In a grinding game, every bloodpoint counts ;)
I'm going to spend it then I'm going to claim the unclaimed dailies and challenges.
Plus, you still get dailies despite having three unclaimed.
I admire this
Anything for my sweet Japanese waifu ^^
Didn't know that, than I won't claim todays daily. Thought you wouldn't get dailys if you had 3 unclaimed. :)
You don't. 3 is the max.
Than I will claim it :) Thanks for confirming that...
You still get a new one if you leave three unclaimed and claim them the next day.
Though that comes from personal experience, and knowing BHVR idk if that is a bug or not.
On a different topic:
I really like those portraits. What UI pack is it?
I think this may be my 2nd best after the ######### UI pack that is really popular at the moment.
I forgot what it's called, but it's on Steam. I think I just googled "DBD Character Picture Pack"
Yui is waifu in the trailer. In the game? I think she's gonna take Nea's spot as the next entity.
I don’t think so. You haven’t done your egc hook save mission yet.
this is the portrait pack that they're using.. I use them too!! enjoy.