Most optimal hero/killer leveling for perks!
Hey everyone! New to the game, and looking for the best path to leveling survivors (and then killers). Is there an overall optimal list of survivors to level (in order)? I know generally people suggest Claudette then Meg, then David -- but what's beyond that? I just hit 40 with Claudette, moving on to Meg next! Looking for most useful perks in the current state of the game. Would also love to see the other side of it with killer progressions as well if anyone has thoughts. Thanks!
-HeroDan
twitch.tv/herodantv
Comments
I'd suggest getting RUIN/BBQ unlocked as a killer, as they are staples imho
Doc with distressing 3 and bbq 3 will help you to level up anything. Then the rest is up to you
I suggest you play Feng Min, she has a perk called Technican that’ll help you practice on skillchecks. On every skill check you mess up, it’ll quiet down the generator and won’t send a notification of where you’re at to the killer!
Meg’s most useful perks are Adrenaline and Sprint Burst, so it’s definitely worth leveling her up.
You did good for leveling up Claudette so you can heal yourself without relying on your team mates to do it!
All very helpful, friends! Love love love this community! I think I have my plan of attack now
David for WGLF is good.
Claudette for Self-care.
Meg for Sprint burst.
Then whatever you like the most.