Tome challenges didn’t change ps4
My tome challenges that were supposed to be adjusted aren’t adjusted on ps4. Anyone else with this issue ?
My tome challenges that were supposed to be adjusted aren’t adjusted on ps4. Anyone else with this issue ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think that any platform has received the changes yet. It's really annoying because you practically have to do the 15 iridescent emblems challenge to advance, and it is still bugged.
the changes were hold to next week, probably we get them w dlc
Thanks u guys I was just wondering because yes this is a massive grind and I feel so dirty playing this way as killer constantly.
Efficiently?
I don't think he means like that. I'm a guy who doesnt like to camp or tunnel but the grind for certain challenges has required me to.
Killing the obsession is the best example of this. I brought a mori and made sure to kill the obsession first. Then after hooking someone I needed to hope they had ds and when they were unhooked down them and get hit by ds. Rinse and repeat for a few games.
I know I could just play all 7 games but I always like getting challenges done as quick as possible so I felt forced to play in such a negative way.
im glad i finished my rift today so i dont need to worry about challenges anymore
You can feel forced, but no one is forcing you. And at no point it's required for you to camp or tunnel to complete any challenge.
Yes I don’t like to camp and tunnel at all and it forces u to do that for a lot of these challenges .
camping and tunneling =/= efficiency. stop repeating that lie.
My recommendation- and I realize this requires doing some of the annoying ones- is to do each challenge you can to the point that it will count for when things go live.
For example, I've healed others 10 states, escaped 5 trials, etc.
I refer you to my precious comment
For some that's true but for many others (me included) I want to get the challenges done as quick as possible. This should have been a week 4 challenge with the new stun obsession perk.
I never camp or tunnel normally. I will play smart but won't deliberately try and ruin someone else's experience when I'm killer. But that challenge in particular could only be done one way if I wanted to get multiple obsession kills in one game.