Be completly honest...

Would the community be complaining about freddy right now if the statistics hadn't came out? Like am i the only one that noticed in between spirit nerfs and the statistics coming out if anything the threads i was seeing was about ghostface (i still see the occasional thread about him). I wanna give this community the benefit of the doubt they had maybe caught onto Freddy without the statistics but its kinda hard to believe to be honest. And even with the devs constantly stating the statistics don't account for everything still people are using them as fact. I just personally love the way Freddy works right now. (I'm not saying the addons don't need to be fixed i'm just wondering if it would have happened so fast if it wasn't for statistics). And i personally hope they just fix the addons and not nerf his base because i really like him now. (could also help though to make some of the other addons he has at least decent like i never see myself using the blocks).

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Jesus.


    Freddy is fine, people want to complain because they are too lazy to adapt. To try.

    He isn't overpowered, forever Freddy isn't even really a thing, his base isn't a problem.


    People. Just go play the game. It's fun. Stop crying. The devs did a good job with this rework.

    The only killer I understand complaining about is, Spirit. Only because it's not a fun experience with little to no counterplay to her game.

    Freddy isn't close to Spirit or Nurse level of complaining.

    So, why waste the energy on it? Stats come out and this is the non-sense that happens. It's ridiculously tiring.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The stats mean nothing.

    The amount of games where I've been gen rushed in 4 minutes, would have gotten a 1k at most, and it turns into a 3k/4k because of altruism kills, is... well, it happens a lot.

    I bet if they released survivor escape rates for a lot of different survivors, we'd see a lot of variance, despite survivors being nothing more than skins.

    Blendette escape rates are higher

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/878703#Comment_878703

    If he slowed down when placing it then it wouldn't have much of a purpose, since you would either be so far away that it doesn't matter at all or if you placed it when close it was to gain that little bit of a distance if they tripped it. If he slowed down it would defeat it's purpose entirely.

    With the pallets they can only be used in specific places anyways; and if he is chasing you then why slow down at all? I mean you watched him put it down so you are not going to trigger it; and if he is multi tasking good for him for managing everything efficiently.

    Of course it would still have a purpose to shut down loops... and by slow down I'm talking about oni taking blood slowdown... something slight... you can still throw them down at loops and double stack them up because they stack if you put them on the longer side.

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/879132#Comment_879132

    You said it wasn't accurate. They didn't say it wasn't accurate and Peanits specifically replied to someone else(or maybe you) saying that it was accurate and no one said it wasn't. He was specifically mentioning that it might be his slowdown addons or something else, not that he wasn't performing above standard across the board.

    Uhuh...I'm sure..well guess we are screwed then

  • freddy is fine, only thing that’s annoying is forever freddy

  • I just want them to change forever freddy, and prehaps switch fake pallet to his basekit and blood pools to the addon

  • I’m not complaining about Freddy though


  • @GrootDude said:

    I’m not complaining about Freddy though

    I agree, Survivors in general have all the tools they need via items, add-ons, and perks to full on counter forever Freddy. Even if he's not the one they face, those same perks, items and add-on's make doing gens even faster and mostly assure a quick victory over 80% of the killers. TBH, I'm not sure why most survivors aren't running them if their only thought is to "win every game", Honestly, no matter what build the killer brings in, most of them can literally do little to nothing against a full on gen rush build.

    The only thing i get annoyed about is when I get a team with all Gen rush perks, items and add-on's and they have the audacity to either DC, or bemoan me for playing a killer like Huntress with Iridescent hatchets. In my mind... if the survivors never hold back on their items and builds, then why should the killer? Is this a double standard, or fair play? Either way, I don't give a damn, and just want to play the game how I want to play it, including coming up with counter builds/strategies on the fly. If you guys bring in toolboxes or keys... I'm not holding back, because you obviously aren't either, so stop [BAD WORD]ing about it, grow up, and fight me on even grounds. Anyone who can't do that, especially those who DC because of it, should go back to playing offline "single player" games wherein they are entitled to win for the money they paid for the game... obviously they can't handle a Multiplayer environment.

  • Freddy should be left alone, he is the perfect balance, games take longer which survivors hate cause that means killer has a chance without luck now

1 2 ›