New options with the coming DC punishments needed
So now with the dc punishments incoming, there should be also some options for us to avoid certain maps and killers. At the moment I will dc any game when the map "the game" comes together with the killer "the legion". I hate that map and that killer. together they are a real pain for me. So give me the option to avoid at least this certain map.
Or give us like 3 free dc's each day, so we can choose to leave some real awful constellations.
Comments
Um no this game has those maps and killers for a reason and people do it for other reasons like killers to avoid survivors from escaping and survivors to avoid a mori.
Entitlement is strong with OP. Just suicide on hook.
suiciding on hook takes too long, need a faster alternative
Sure. As long as I can have free DCs for Haddonfield, Hawkins, Ormond, Cold Wind Farms, Nea, Blendettes, 3 toolbox teams, a team full of DS and Adrenaline, etc...
The new system is meant to prevent exactly that- leaving just because you don't like something. You won't have a free pass to disconnect from certain things, that would defeat the whole point.
/thread
Maybe Dead By Daylight (or/and any other online PVP game) isn't for you. Try offline games instead.
Don't worry, I'll make sure to spam as many Jigsaw piece offerings as much as I can once DC punishments come out. People like you are the worst, if you can't handle something as simple as a map then just stop playing.
Grind bloodpoints and spam autoheaven offerings to pay them back
I actually wonder if the killer statistics that were recently released were actually skewed by survivor DC rates.
The reason I believe this is true is because when I was was going for the "kill all 4 survivors in a trial by any means necessary" challenge, I took that as a free pass to go crazy and brought in an ebony mori and Iri hatchets. The first survivor I downed in one hit immediately DC'd, Followed by the next to get Iri hatchet struck, and the other 2 just followed suit, but what surprised me is that I got the challenge completed! That tells me that the Tome was counting DC's as Kills, and if that's the case it made me wonder about the killers with the "highest kill rates" in the recent stats and how many of their "kills" were actually just entitled brats DC'ing because of a killer they hate playing against, or a map they hate playing on. This would also explain why Doctor, whom survivors keep saying is the most annoying killer to face and often gets DC'd against for this reason, was siting at a 68% kill rate despite also being chided as "low tier" right next to Wraith as far as effectiveness. Honestly, I stopped playing Spirit and Freddy because of how frequently survivors DC'd against me, and am now suspecting that their 75% kill rates are an exaggeration, and their real rate is actually lower than that.
If this is true then It's Highly possible that we can't trust those statistics at all since they were inflated by counting players DC's as Kills, and we won't get more accurate statistics until the DC punishment system goes live for a month.
Please don't add options to make matches harder to find BHVR
You can still suicide on hook.
Killers will have to slog through a half hour ass game against sweaty SWF who refuse to leave.
Great times inbound. Can't wait.
Peanits said it didn't include DCs.
LOL So basically, here are the 2 arguments:
Side A: I paid $xx for this game as my entertainment, and I'm being forced to play the aspects of it that I do not enjoy, or I'll get punished.
Side B: I shouldn't have my game ruined because you're not having fun. I paid $xx for this game and that means you have to play regardless of your interest.
BHVR: WE MADE THE GAME. WE'LL DECIDE WHATS FUN AND NOT. WE'LL NERF WHATEVER REMAINS AND THEN GOD CAN SORT EM OUT...(Now, should I shoot my left foot, or right foot...hmmm. Wonder what bing recommeneds)
Looks like another complete waste of time and resources due to a dev's stubborness.(just like dedicated servers) Instead of getting to the bottom of why people disconnect, or putting incentives in that make all but the biggest idiots disconnect, they say - We made the game, we'll decide what's fun now do it our way or else. And it's done in a game where the matchmaking system is disturbed by the wind blowing....oh just LOL.
NB4 the 45 minute queue times become a "good day"
nice thread mate.