What do you complain about for both roles?

Ok, lets start to know how picky is our community? This post does not intend for you to critisize the things I complain about, this means for you to share what gets on your nerves and you believe should be changed.

Survivors: I hate when they find a key in a chest and get my 4k doomed out of luck, if you brought it in I can somehow try to outplay you (no Franklins), but getting them out of luck is pure BS. I don't want keys nerfed or taken off the game.

Killers: Ebony should activate once all survivors get hooked at least once or instead of death hook only, I don't mind tunneling as long as I get my 3 hooks, getting tunneled and insta dying after 1st hook is just annoying. I do enjoy the adrenaline of looping a tunneler if I get my 3 chases.

Those are all my complains on both roles. Yes, I don't mind NOED, Ruin, camping, tunneling, flashlight saves, BT, Forever Freddy, DS, pink addons, etc. I believe people who complain about this things I just mentioned just ain't experienced enough to know how to outplay people who use those perks, addons, etc.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

1 2 ›