Ruin lasts 30 seconds into the match so obviously not that. Devour hope lasts 30 seconds after the first survivor get instadowned. Third Seal doesn't get cleansed even if a survivor strolls past it! It lasts all game!
Most would say Ruin, but it's not as consistent as Corrupt is IMO. Devour is a perk that is high risk/high reward, and when a survivor doesn't spawn on top of it, it works wonders when you get 3 stacks and the gens miraculously stop being done.
Most would say Ruin, but it's not as consistent as Corrupt is IMO. Devour is a perk that is high risk/high reward, and when a survivor doesn't spawn on top of it, it works wonders when you get 3 stacks and the gens miraculously stop being done.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ruin lasts 30 seconds into the match so obviously not that. Devour hope lasts 30 seconds after the first survivor get instadowned. Third Seal doesn't get cleansed even if a survivor strolls past it! It lasts all game!
I love the Hag. Iโm picking the worst out of the three to show my appreciation towards her โค๏ธ
Hag main votes should count double!
Hex: Ruin is actually really nice for slow killers, like Pig or Trapper. It almost feels like I need that slowdown effect for certain killers.
Iโm saying triple (:
Most would say Ruin, but it's not as consistent as Corrupt is IMO. Devour is a perk that is high risk/high reward, and when a survivor doesn't spawn on top of it, it works wonders when you get 3 stacks and the gens miraculously stop being done.
3 Tokens = ๐
@Boss 5 tokens=๐
I like Devour Hope, but I'm not using it all the time like Ruin.
I love Hag and her perks. My most favorite is The Third Seal, because it unlocks possibles that would be impossible(kinda)
Ruin is the best perk so absolutely i'll choose ruin
Honestly I stopped doing Ruin and swapped it for DH.
@Boss would be proud.
๐ญ
So proud!
*5th token sound*
You've yeed your last haw.
I love a good snack