Or when they die having never even tried to flashlight save even when they had ample opportunity and you see post game it was a purple flashlight with ultra rare bulb it’s like why even bother?
ya know... most of these guys really suck at the game and go down super ez. The other 5% of these guys, the ones with skill, are just ******** who like to ruin the fun of everyone.
Well from this what i know devs don't make nothing with this crap wher surv can make ready buton and change in last sec before countdown.Next thing is if survs take flashlight mostly i take lightborn.So this is not give them any big lead in game.But if all take flashlight and i don't have chance for take lightborn well then game is started.I must as killer always look near after hit somone on ground and be sure no one is near with flashlight or just try face into wall.
I almost never "tunnel" survivors (and not for any "moral" reasons, I just find it completely unsatisfying to continually pick on the weak when there are more interesting targets about). I will make an exception in the case of the last-second flashlight-switcher. That guy (or girl) is going DOWN. Fast.
Last second switchers get special treatment from me, I won't camp them but I'll make sure they always die no matter what. For me i'd love to see the devs make it a lock in timer at 15 seconds for survivors and the killer gets locked in at 5 seconds.
@Milo said:
It's sad when i have a lot of flashlights in my inventories and i'm afraid to use them X_X
Yeah especially when it takes an hour to find a match... Don't dare put a flashlight on or the pansy will dodge & youre back to waiting for a new lobby. Broken af.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When a survivor does this and has nowhere NEAR the skill to back it up lmfao....
Its always funny when they are surprised that they got treated like scumbags
ya know... most of these guys really suck at the game and go down super ez. The other 5% of these guys, the ones with skill, are just ******** who like to ruin the fun of everyone.
Well from this what i know devs don't make nothing with this crap wher surv can make ready buton and change in last sec before countdown.Next thing is if survs take flashlight mostly i take lightborn.So this is not give them any big lead in game.But if all take flashlight and i don't have chance for take lightborn well then game is started.I must as killer always look near after hit somone on ground and be sure no one is near with flashlight or just try face into wall.
I almost never "tunnel" survivors (and not for any "moral" reasons, I just find it completely unsatisfying to continually pick on the weak when there are more interesting targets about). I will make an exception in the case of the last-second flashlight-switcher. That guy (or girl) is going DOWN. Fast.
Last second switchers get special treatment from me, I won't camp them but I'll make sure they always die no matter what. For me i'd love to see the devs make it a lock in timer at 15 seconds for survivors and the killer gets locked in at 5 seconds.
+1
It's sad when i have a lot of flashlights in my inventories and i'm afraid to use them X_X
Yeah especially when it takes an hour to find a match... Don't dare put a flashlight on or the pansy will dodge & youre back to waiting for a new lobby. Broken af.
Are you sure about that