You just have to laugh...
So I was playing by myself last night (wow, that sounded less sexual in my head) and I ended up in a lobby with a SWF, I didn’t know this until the match ended. So I was being a team player all match, unhooking people, healing people, I even cleansed ruin. Now a Nancy gets hooked and the Freddy is proxy camping her, and I’m injured and don’t have Borrowed Time, so I waited under her hook hoping he would leave. I have Iron Will so he didn’t know I was there. But he happened to come straight back and downed me. I could see her friend waiting near the hook, so she came in for the save but by this time he was face camping so she couldn’t get the Nancy off the hook and she died. Now, I don’t think I did anything wrong here. Why would I grab her off the hook when he was right there, especially without Borrowed Time and with no idea if she had DS or not. She should be glad that I didn’t just farm her. So later in the match the Laurie runs straight into me whilst I was hiding at a wall as Freddy was chasing her, I had no idea she was heading towards me, so I didn’t intentionally body block her. I was literally there first trying to do a gen, so she ended up being downed, but it wasn’t until at least 20 seconds after she bumped into me, so I don’t see how I’m at all responsible for her being downed. WELL that was until I received these messages...
The real kicker is that the Laurie who accused me of being a body blocker was streaming on Twitch. Neither of them replied to my messages as they obviously realised how pathetic they were being. It’s just hilarious to me that I was being so altruistic but because the 2 tryhards die they have to blame somebody else. This is a great game, but the community can be so entitled and toxic for no reason. Wishing death upon somebody over a game... SERIOUSLY?


Comments
Report them both. Telling someone to ######### is not a joke and should not be taken lightly. I believe the reason why the Laurie ran to you was because his friend told him where you were too get you caught. My theory on their insanity
Oh don’t worry. I did report it! I always do. I’ve just turned my messages off now, so only friends can message me. It’s a shame as I do get nice messages too. I just can’t be bothered having to read salty messages when I’m just trying to enjoy myself. I honestly believe some people can’t tell the difference between a game and the real world. They take it far too serious. I did everything right that match. If I did something that unintentionally screwed somebody over, I would have messaged them after the match to apologise. But I know I didn’t do anything wrong in that match. They were just mad they died and had to find somebody to blame. It’s sad that he’s a streamer. I love how he went silent after I asked him if he shows his viewers the messages his friend sends to people. Absolute loser!
Some people are mentally unstable. I am such a person. One day i'm positive and in a good mood and another day i just can't even do the simpliest things because of depression.
TL:DR: Please tell nobody to kill himself.
I deal with depression too, I’ve even posted about it on here before. And I still would never take it out on other people. These guys were just trolls. I wish I recorded the match, they were awful. I escaped the Freddy numerous times. I think they were just mad I outperformed them. Some SWF tend to think they’re untouchable. So when they get killed, it’s obviously because they had a trash team, right? 😂
you did the best you could in a bad situation it happens I hope you don’t get overwhelmed by toxic messages.
also if my first post sounded to righteous I’m listening to the color of madness ost while scrolling the forum
Nah it’s fine. They don’t upset me or anything. I just find them embarrassing. I know the type of person I am, and I know how I play. I’m a team player. So when people send me these types of messages, the problem is with THEIR gameplay, not mine.
And hahah no you came across fine dude. 💙
Stay strong m8. :D
Ah, such sad people... I've noticed that in a lot of streamers too. They enjoy being toxic, why? I really wish I knew... maybe mental disorders or something (I know not all streamers are toxic like this but a lot are, especially the DbD ones). The sad part about streamers like this is they actually get views and people who like their content, I've watched toxic people and I've done my best to move away from them for the most part. It's sickening how people act like this and people still enjoy their company.
Feelsbad for you.
How were they messenging you?
Through PlayStation messenger...