The Freddy rework was great and the devs know it

The Freddy rework was amazing a balanced power that could both be good in chase and used for map pressure. And It's cool seeing the devs are make more powers like Fedora boi with the chase potential + map pressure like demo's shred and portals albeit his portals aren't that good and Oni with his demon dash and demon strike. And honestly every killer should have some form of map pressure in their power it would be a nice way to help killers combat the insanely fast gen time without straight up nerfing generators

Comments

  • I do agree, if every killer has a way to have map pressure without the help of a perk it would boost the potential for weak killers like Clown and Legion.

    And if I have to be honest, I want to see more Clown and Legion whenever I play survivor rather than Spirit for the upteenth million time.

  • it's likely Freddy will get reworked again in someway if the stats released are anyway accurate. An 80% kill rate is a bit too much for a lot of survivors to accepts...

    I do agree that forever Freddy is a true nightmare though

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    it's likely Freddy will get reworked again in someway if the stats released are anyway accurate. An 80% kill rate is a bit too much for a lot of survivors to accepts...

    I do agree that forever Freddy is a true nightmare though

    It's not 80% though? None of the killers are above 80%, not even Freddy. And he has the highest killrate.

    And that's only in Red Ranks, where the skill imbalance of Killers and Survivors are much more prevelant, overall Ranks everyone is around 70%.

  • I think Forever Freddy is the only part of reworked Freddy's kit that might need changes. Being able to passively slow down the game so much (In addition to everything else Freddy can do) seems a little excessive.

    I predict that if they change anything, it'll be the Forever Freddy add-ons.

  • They finally found a way to make strong and fun killers..despite this "forever freddy" thing that's a total joke

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    it's likely Freddy will get reworked again in someway if the stats released are anyway accurate. An 80% kill rate is a bit too much for a lot of survivors to accepts...

    I do agree that forever Freddy is a true nightmare though

    I believe the devs said they aren't going to touch Freddy's base kit. Add-ons POSSIBLY, but not an actual rework

  • @Monlyth said:

    I think Forever Freddy is the only part of reworked Freddy's kit that might need changes. Being able to passively slow down the game so much (In addition to everything else Freddy can do) seems a little excessive.

    I predict that if they change anything, it'll be the Forever Freddy add-ons.

    This is my only problem with the new Freddy, his base-kit is fine, great in-fact, its the stack-able add-ons that can lead to long boring games that are the problem (Chains & swing-rope)

  • So amazing he's basically a M1 killer with a big terror radius.

  • @TheCrookedMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/875446#Comment_875446

    I believe the devs said they aren't going to touch Freddy's base kit. Add-ons POSSIBLY, but not an actual rework

    Nurse "addon rework" 2 electric boogaloo

  • the only thing that could improve Freddy would be great cosmetics from the different movies of a nightmare on elm street (or maybe the devs could get creative, hehe)