No Chaser emblem for Billy

Just had a rediculously quick game where I got back to back super fast chases. The entire game was 2 mallet hits followed by 3 saws. Kept hooking ppl, just to find and saw another guy RIGHT away with 3 of them lasting under 5 seconds. My reward...

20191128150219_1.jpg


20191128150228_1.jpg

Apparently I need to get better at chasing ppl...lol


Im putting this up not to brag or make fun of these survivors or anything, but just to share a somewhat humorous (and sad) experience. Saw the steve's thanksgiving inspired name in the lobby and was actually fully expecting to give him hatch or something... Didnt mean for everyone to die on first hook...Rip

Comments

  • He is already a free ticket to rank 1 so who cares? Lmao

  • You should be happy you are not advancing into high red ranks, really.

  • The devs really should adjust emblems for certain killers

  • @Apple2o said:

    You should be happy you are not advancing into high red ranks, really.

    Im pretty use to playing in red ranks and dont really try to avoid it or anything. I AM abit chill as far as ranking up goes and dontt try to crank up rank right away...just play whatever I want here and there. Just found it amusing that being too good at chasing and downing ppl results in no emblem for chaser.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/874634#Comment_874634

    Im pretty use to playing in red ranks and dont really try to avoid it or anything. I AM abit chill as far as ranking up goes and dontt try to crank up rank right away...just play whatever I want here and there. Just found it amusing that being too good at chasing and downing ppl results in no emblem for chaser.

    Well you can 4k depip if you slug the entire team and 1 hook everyone. The entity is displeased if you kill them too fast!

  • @Apple2o said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/874638#Comment_874638

    Well you can 4k depip if you slug the entire team and 1 hook everyone. The entity is displeased if you kill them too fast!

    I didnt even slug this game, although I DO have infectious fright for when the opportunity presents itself. I hooked a guy, went to zoom off only to see a survivor in my peripherals... Sawed him down and hooked him. Started up the saw and turned around with the intent of zooming across the map...only to have a survivor now 10 ft infront of me... Sawed him down and hooked him... Then found and sawed the last guy.

  • "You're too good at your job. STOP IT!"

    ZJ1WYNGH45IS.jpg


  • Billy doesn’t pip easily because chases end too quickly. Killers who use instadowns do not pip as well.

    I’ve found that Plague (when survivors don’t cleanse) and Billy are the two killers who usually safety pip the most. Even when I get 29K points with Plague I don’t pip unless I get to use Corrupt Purge. I could play perfectly I still safety pip. One time I killed all four survivors and de-pipped.

    Same holds true for Billy. Except he never pips well due to the chainsaw being an instadown.

  • I respect you for not using enduring on Billy. What a mad man lol

  • That's how it is with 1 shot killers. Using their power destroys your emblems. A blessing in disguise honestly.

  • Yeah the emblem system needs adjustments.

  • @Groxiverde said:

    I respect you for not using enduring on Billy. What a mad man lol

    I dont use it on many killers. If I HAVE to swing thru a pallet I will, but the extra 1 second stun doesnt mean much when I can just zone you afterwards.

  • Plague also struggles to get emblems, some killers have fundamental flaws with their powers and pipping.

  • Hillbilly,lf,myers are HEAVILY punished for using their powers, something that bhvr still wont fix.


    Oh you managed to down everyone and hook in a single t3 ew? Entity displeased, learn to chase and get gud -bhvr


    Really wish i was joking but its the bloody truth -.-

  • @LordGlint said:

    Just had a rediculously quick game where I got back to back super fast chases. The entire game was 2 mallet hits followed by 3 saws. Kept hooking ppl, just to find and saw another guy RIGHT away with 3 of them lasting under 5 seconds. My reward...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/320/G78TKV0LG8G2.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/284/AAAB1IA7I4P8.jpg

    Apparently I need to get better at chasing ppl...lol

    Im putting this up not to brag or make fun of these survivors or anything, but just to share a somewhat humorous (and sad) experience. Saw the steve's thanksgiving inspired name in the lobby and was actually fully expecting to give him hatch or something... Didnt mean for everyone to die on first hook...Rip

    Had the same thing happen to me as trapper.. plucked everyone from traps maybe had 2 m1s the whole game and got a safety pip with the 4k... lol