The reason DS will NEVER be nerfed
## Is... the biggest money-maker in game
- mind games
- top OP survivor perk
- 2nd most used perk after Self-healing
- you cannot get it for free by grinding shreds (cant buy Laurie)
you mosly will end up buying tired of waiting to have it on the Shrine
- the best-selling perk of all time in DBD, now tell me that I am wrong with all this
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Alright hypocritical jackass, you conveniently disregarded the followup post where I laid it out in detail in the most simplest terms. I even broke it down into different ways of doing things and the 1st thing you come back with is insults like a typical troll.
You've offered nothing on how to fix it and no where did I blame the killers for it, I said they have a choice on it. Defend or not defend which you also conveniently ignored just so you could be a jackass. Here I'll even bold it for you so you can't troll you're way out of it this time.
Now nowhere in any of my posts including the one you posted after did I lame the killers or say my fixes were band aid types. You keep trying those logical fallacies and failing miserably. Now we see who the real hypocritical jackass is and it's you. Why not try going back and reading my posts and you'll see how big of a donkeys rear you look like right now.
As @Lowbei says GIT GUD.
Oh and why don't you actually offer up some suggestions beyond the blanket map fix comment that's so open ended it could be anything including your band aid fixes.
The SC nerf is overdue and a lot of survivors are going to derank quie quickly. I don't have a problem with it bh since I advocated for he exact change they're implementing. all those that pallet hop then stop to SC then run to next safe spot are going to be in for a rude awakening.
The survivor wont drop when using it.
Will just stun you for 4-5 seconds but without drop and everyone can use it right away thats the idea of the perk
Probably for the same reasons teh DS didn't make it through, too many issues getting it to work right. They did say they'll keep trying to fine tune it though.
DS nerf idea: upon succeding tremendously difficult skillcheck you hit killer with Smoking Splinter and he became perkless Freddy Krueger.
I remember when i thought like that... Until i got a reality in my knee.
If they actually decide to not nerf DS I'll probably cry tbh.
It's the most annoying perk in the game.
It's one of the reasons I main Freddy a DS can never be used to actually lose a Freddy. Other killers enduring is a must...