Challenge: No one escapes the endgame buggy?
i did what was needed to complete the challenge but i didnt get it. is it buggy? anyone knows/has it done?
i did what was needed to complete the challenge but i didnt get it. is it buggy? anyone knows/has it done?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
seems like some of them are buggy the iridescent emblems are definitely bugged
Did you also use NOED? For me it worked fine to complete the challenge.
It may actually just be bugged.
I did the "heal yourself twice in a single match with self care" without ever healing myself. I was healed twice by teammates (because I forgot the challenge) yet somehow I guess it still counted.
I actually used a medkit for the self care one and it counted lol
Yup I was testing the "search 5 chests" rift to see if opening the chest then closing it then opening it, etc etc would count as 5 and it did.
I mean, yeah, it might be bugged, but there are other possibilities as well. Because for me, it worked perfectly fine, got it in my second game, where I hooked two people after EGC has started.
How is it bugged? What's wrong with it?