Black Friday discounts except Laurie Strode?
I am seeing an auric cell discount on all skins and characters except Laurie Strode?
Is this intended ?
I am seeing an auric cell discount on all skins and characters except Laurie Strode?
Is this intended ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Liscence probably didn't agree to it.
The sale applies to cosmetics released BEFORE the release date of the Stranger Things Chapter.
Yes but her base character receives no discount to unlock. Micheal Myers is only 250 to unlock and steve and nacny are only 350. Laurie is the only character not recieving a discount to unlock
Its through the same license as micheal and he recieved a discount as well as quentin
They might have made a mistake then lol
The same goes for the characters of a nightmare on Elm Street?
Plenty of reasons as to why they may’ve done it, from being licensing reasons towards the character, to balancing reasons with some of her perks. The world may never truly know though.
Honestly if they didnt discount her just because people want D strike thats pretty stupid
No Nightmare on Elm Street Characters are discounted. Its just Laurie.
#########. I didn't even think about the possibility of black friday sales. I just bought freddy, spirit, pig, and ghostface last week after refusing to spend any actual money on the game for a long time... Then I decided to cave in cause I play dbd more than any other games. I feel like an idiot now 😂
Thats funny i was just thinking about how many people were gonna be upset for this lmao F in chat. Get urself a pretty half priced ghostyboi skin :p
Never know with BHVR these days.