Legacy Hillbillies < ONLY!!!

True Hillbillies are only welcomed here and if I cannot confirm you have full legacy billy I shall not comment back, with that said please Legacy Hillbillies would you communicate with me here in this thread, I do take my Killer to heart... I only have Hillbilly full legacy pieces none other then.... ( I WILL RESEARCH POSTERS WANTING A RESPONSE AND IF NO FULL HILLBILLY LEGACY I WILL NOT RESPOND< SHEEEEEITOOP I MAIN IT... possibly make it easier for me to authenticate the fact you are a FULL LEGACY BILLY and if i can confirm with my efforts, mindfully be gone, respectfully.

Comments

  • don't respond to this message i am not a legacy billy

  • What is this thread about? What if somebody started playing Hillbilly after the legacy event, so that means they don't have the same amount of experience? 
  • I cant proof that I am a full legacy billy, ignore that message :wink:

  • can YOU proof that you are a legacy 3 hillbilly?
    also, i lost my progress, so you dont have to answer this, since all my legacys are gone now.

  • Here, I'll be the first and probably only one to prove my L3 of orange lighthouse-iness.

    Fite me and my N64 graphics. :)

  • i'm not a legacy billy.... but one time i breaked a pallet....

  • Doom_Punk said:

    Here, I'll be the first and probably only one to prove my L3 of orange lighthouse-iness.

    Fite me and my N64 graphics. :)

    Also playing on lowest with 0% resolution? 
  • @popoles said:
    Doom_Punk said:

    Here, I'll be the first and probably only one to prove my L3 of orange lighthouse-iness.

    Fite me and my N64 graphics. :)

    Also playing on lowest with 0% resolution? 

    Yeup. I had to do that since I got the game, cause this laptop is very trash.

  • Doom_Punk said:

    @popoles said:
    Doom_Punk said:

    Here, I'll be the first and probably only one to prove my L3 of orange lighthouse-iness.

    Fite me and my N64 graphics. :)

    Also playing on lowest with 0% resolution? 

    Yeup. I had to do that since I got the game, cause this laptop is very trash.

    Pixel Art Rulez! 
  • @popoles said:
    Doom_Punk said:

    @popoles said:

    Doom_Punk said:

    Here, I'll be the first and probably only one to prove my L3 of orange lighthouse-iness.
    
    Fite me and my N64 graphics. :)
    

    Also playing on lowest with 0% resolution? 

    Yeup. I had to do that since I got the game, cause this laptop is very trash.

    Pixel Art Rulez! 

    Thank god I grew up with pixel graphics cause it doesn't make me mad. :)