Server issues with nurse
I havent played for a while and uppon my return i frist tried the live iteration of the dedicated servers.
Now i noticed that while playing Nurse i have quite some issues, not always but often despite not having experienced any serious issue with other killers or as survivor.
- After blinking (sometimes instantly sometimes a few seconds later) i often get teleported back or to a totally different location.
- During fatigue the game sometimes speeds up.
- Sometimes you dont blink as far as your charge lvl should have teleported you,
My ping to dbd servers is always below 50 mostly around 30 and my internet is stable and fast enough, no issues in any other online game and no issues when i play other killers or as survivor.
Is it like this for everyone?
Comments
Do you have way more server issues with nurse aswell or other issues?
I experience those thing you described when playing Nurse (I have 90-100 ping however) . Servers broke her really hard , at least in my experience .
Servers have had knock-on negative effects for a good few killers from what I've seen, here are the ones I've noticed.
So ye dedicated servers came with a fair few problems for specific killers.
I experience the same issues. But nurse got crippled and no surv main is conplaining anymore, so she fine i guess.
Something like that.
Before I quit there were a few issues I would get too.
I feel like the fatigue speedboost should be base kit, maybe a bit slower
Huntress seems to be able to throw her hatched through some walls. Thats pretty ridiculous too.
Base kit with her current set-up with the asinine cooldown sure.
But if they ever get rid of that stupid mechanic then I think it would be unnecessary at that point.