4k0c challenge

Previously, in light of the Spirit changes, I suggested players try out the 4k0c challenge (kill all 4 survivors without ever being in a chase).


For me, I have been doing it for a while before the changes were announced. It's still rather interesting on days when you get dull matches.


It's a feat requiring some of the highest skills in the game.


Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts?

Comments

  • Basement Chest Guardian Bubba you say?

  • What does that even mean? Abandoning survivors after getting a hit? Only allowing grabs?

  • @avilmask said:

    Basement Chest Guardian Bubba you say?

    Haha that's one varient of the 4k0c killer, yes

  • @SilentSpectre said:

    What does that even mean? Abandoning survivors after getting a hit? Only allowing grabs?

    That's right. But it also includes things like a Spirit coming out of phasing and instantly downing a survivor (e.g exposed effects like haunted grounds, if they are already injured from being unhooked etc.)


    Basically not your "chases" that lasts longer than 1 second or 0.5 second. Something like that.

  • All it takes is one survivor running in your LoS to break the challenge.

  • @ColgateAdvancedWhite said:

    Previously, in light of the Spirit changes, I suggested players try out the 4k0c challenge (kill all 4 survivors without ever being in a chase).

    For me, I have been doing it for a while before the changes were announced. It's still rather interesting on days when you get dull matches.

    It's a feat requiring some of the highest skills in the game.

    Has anyone tried it? What are your thoughts?

    I think anyone who has ever done Scratched Mirror Myers has attempted by default. You can't really chase people with that build.