Legit just been doing killer farming matches, every game has a dc and really rude survivors.

It's just bizarre and annoying, I legit wish I could just end the match early if there's a dc and I don't want to kill these _____ and rank up and I can't farm anymore points. I legit do casualesque afk matches and actually see dcs, it's just mind boggling and I do my best to report after each match. I'm just triggered cause I'm pretty nice and I had a bad matches where no one was doing gens and I had buggers just sitting in lockers with head on... like legit why are you guys like this when I'm clearly not even downing people. I'm adopting all your baby dweets though, you guys have lost custody of them.

image.png


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • alot of people dont like farming and would rather move on to a real game. doesnt really suprise me

  • Because there is no playstyle more boring than farming matches, having killers force you to farm is more annoying than being tunneled & camped.

    Survivors are queueing up for 10+ minutes just to have some killer afk/occasionally hit them and farm, it's more enjoyable to just re-queue

  • @Seanzu said:

    Because there is no playstyle more boring than farming matches, having killers force you to farm is more annoying than being tunneled & camped.

    Survivors are queueing up for 10+ minutes just to have some killer afk/occasionally hit them and farm, it's more enjoyable to just re-queue

    my point exactly, I'm just smacking them to get bp I'm not in for the kills, but if they don't have the sense to do a gen idk how to help them. I'm honestly afraid to even hook them cause I can get 2 dcs and end up pipping :/

  • I don’t usually farm as killer, I’ll just kill the people and re-que.

  • the only times I intentionally farm are double BP and these trapper challenges lol

  • @GrootDude said:

    I don’t usually farm as killer, I’ll just kill the people and re-que.

    well killer queues have gotten better, I was waiting about 40 minute on average and when that happens I pretty much want to enjoy the game I get. It's not like nice "farming" as you would think. I'm essentially bashing the survivors apart and keeping them alive to sufficiently squeeze the blood points out of them and try to make them better survivors. The more you kill them, the more they dc and the less points and people you play with. The longer you drag the match out, the more they learn and the higher retention of survivors to cull. It's community building in a sense, plus I have fun just messing and memeing with them most of the time it's literally the locker-jumpers i despise. I just get weirded out when there's deranked tryhard swf and I'm just shaking my head or there's survivors at low ranks that clearly know how to loop and do a gen. It's no fun playing against survivors that loop you all game and genrush through ruin, it's fun showing a new survivor how to actually run a loop with "trial and error". Plus I'm still forced to play against purple and red ranks which really shows how messed the ranking system is.