Hillbilly or Cannibal?
Following up my "Question For Killers" post, I wanted to ask another question to interact with the community more. What killer do you all prefer? The fast and spoopy Hillbilly, or the devastating tusken raider Cannibal?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Hillbilly.
Who likes LF anyway.
Well, I do prefer Billy, but Bubba is pretty powerful in the right hands. That AoE attack can really turn the tides sometimes.
How quickly can the tide turn ?
Depends on how good the Bubba player is. x3
I think both of these killers are really powerful, but I just wanted to know what other people prefer, because I want to interact more. (I'm not very social. lol)
billy is awesome.... even bought him a little mechanic outfit and a shovel....
Veeerry Nice.
He is f a s t
Hillbilly is definitely the more powerful one. Even taking the instant down out of the equation, you can get across the map so fast and keep the pressure up. Sprint burst? More like no, haHAhaha.
Cannibal just has a stronger camping game, is what I've noticed. He can down multiple people with a single chainsaw, but the only time you'll do that is when they're locked into animations like unhooking. Or if they're super careless.
I would have totally picked hillbilly, if it weren't for the turning speed curve. I used to play him all the time at launch. It felt super solid to play. I had no issue with the flick going, either. But at some point they tweaked the turning speed, and now if I blink too hard at the start of a chainsaw, I've got a 50% chance of doing a 90 degree turn with sensitivity way higher than normal and smashing my face into a wall. I could just get used to it, but that's effort. If someone wants to hook me up with classic chainsaw controls, we're gucci.
Yeah. In my experience, he can be more fun too
Yeah. The one thing Bubba does incredibly well is punish altruism. Nobody else can do that better.
Billy is stronger than LF overall, there's no doubt about that, but Leatherface is better in certain situations than Billy is. Overall you're most likely better off with Billy due to his movement. Leatherface is fun though.
Yeah; Leatherface is kind of carefree fun.
Yeah, I know. Hillbilly is a lot more effective in general.
Hillbilly since leatherface HAS to come right behind the victim or his power won't work. Until he gets closer, he is your typical M1 killer.
This is true. Has the potential to be good though.
LF sucks and needs big buffs and an add-on rework
This is coming from a LF main BTW
That's why you lost. That map's always been #########.
The REMOVE SWF squad ;3
When I wanna sit down and have a nice fun game. It's BIlly boy.
When I wanna mine Salt it's time for a party in Bubba's basement of love.
Bubba for me is strictly a SWF tool now. I see SWF I pick Bubba, Iron Grasp, Agitation, BBQ and Insidious. Because screw those fun sucking SWF's groups.
LF FTW! He has the best basement parties.
I don't think so.
I like LF more, even though Hillbilly is better in almost every way in comparison. He has better Map Control, doesn't lose distance towards a survivor while charging his chainsaw, charges faster, has more AddOn-Variety.
Bubby on the other hand is good at punishing mistakes, farming, avoiding certain jukes and might allow you to destroy pallets faster. Also is immune against certain jukes (360, Locker). But lacks in so many other ways. If you have survivors, that are decent in using pallets and vaults, then they kind aturn you into a normal M1 killer instead.
As much as I love him, I just wish sometimes Devs would rework him and AddOns in a way, that he feels better to play with more AddOn variety and a nice base kit someday
Billy is better, but in my opinion Bubba is funnier to play and is better in some situations.. I star to play him only to unlock BBQ but now I realy enjoy LF (rank 14