I'm kinda newish to the forums so idk if this is a thing but it doesn't seem like it is.
I mean, sure. If it happens, cool. If it doesn't, cool.
I like the idea of it, but it would cause a lot of filler posts and replies that would clog the forums up
@Awakey said:I mean, sure. If it happens, cool. If it doesn't, cool.
@Awakey said:
Yea, I figure it would increase activity on forums and help people get answers faster.
@FoggyDownpour said:I like the idea of it, but it would cause a lot of filler posts and replies that would clog the forums up
@FoggyDownpour said:
I agree so maybe only get xp for polls?
I mean, I am in favour of it but like @FoggyDownpour I'd rather it be actual posts rather than spams.
@DeKillerKiller said:I mean, I am in favour of it but like @FoggyDownpour I'd rather it be actual posts rather than spams.
@DeKillerKiller said:
Agreed, so do you think only answering polls should give you xp? Or maybe trivia?
@Byrd said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/879096#Comment_879096Agreed, so do you think only answering polls should give you xp? Or maybe trivia?
@Byrd said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/879096#Comment_879096
Also, hello and thanks for joining the poll!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, sure. If it happens, cool. If it doesn't, cool.
I like the idea of it, but it would cause a lot of filler posts and replies that would clog the forums up
Yea, I figure it would increase activity on forums and help people get answers faster.
I agree so maybe only get xp for polls?
I mean, I am in favour of it but like @FoggyDownpour I'd rather it be actual posts rather than spams.
Agreed, so do you think only answering polls should give you xp? Or maybe trivia?
Also, hello and thanks for joining the poll!