Quite The Effort In Lore With Yui
But now it makes me sad for the original characters, i know Wraith has only 2 paragraphs.
Can you even make more stuff on Archives when already telling this much about her?
Well i mean you can, but will it be interesting?
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
They def learned to make better stories over the years but that’s what archives are for to revisit old characters and dive into the lore
Hmmm, that would suggest the Archives will stop one day, which is the opposite of what they said they want. 🤔
I love that the lore of the new characters are always super long and detailed. Then it makes me laugh that at the end it's always like, oh and out of nowhere they found themselves in the fog and were never seen again.
Nothing lasts forever
True, but that's taking it too far.
What i meant is that they want it to last as long as the game does.
I've never found the lore particularly interesting in this game.
Maybe they could develop the earlier characters via the Archives etc. Or at least that's what I'm hoping for.
Btw how you get the ultra rare devour avatar?
Become Trusted.
If everything goes as it as been going. When they finish with the old characters, the new ones will be old then.
Indeed, but they're not like the current old characters.
Those have 2 paragraphs, Yui has, what, 15?
Not saying they can't do more, they just left a LOT open for imagination with the old ones...
...Which, now that i think about it, is actually kinda nice.
Yes, I get it. What I meant to say was just that the archives only end if they want it to. They can always turn those 15 paragraphs in video archives, audio archives... and had a bit more to the story ;)
While I like the more detailed backstory, it also just kinda....ends.
And then she dissapeared...kinda lame ending to me
I never imagined they were going to do the Archives with the new characters.
For instance, the current Claudette one is just a story about one time in her childhood. It's nice, but there's no reason they can't tell another story about her in the future. After their done with the free characters I figured they would just circle back around. Even that will take over a year, so they aren't exactly pressed here.
As the game gets updates, the lore will with the archives, this is the beginning.