Survivors are getting nerfed to the ground
Before I see some comments containing "git gud noob" "l2p loser" etc. you should really consider the last changes for this game. This game has become extremely unbalanced. DbD always was unbalanced but it didn't used to be losing 10 games in a row because survivor perks don't matter in the end.
It used to be: Killers hunt down the survivors, survivors try to escape while repairing gens, sabotaging hooks and escaping eventually. This game never used to be a total teamplay game, it was stated even by the devs that you can also play this game solo. NOW you are forced to play with a team and even then it doesn't really matter because the outcome is often the same.
The problem is that killers are diverse and actually have abilities, survivors are all the same and only have their own perks, which can be given to any other survivor. Those abilities should be limited to a certain amount, like the trapper or the hag has. Killers like Leatherface or Doctor are way too strong since they have an endless amount of usage of their abilities. A cooldown or a certain amount of usage would be more appropriate.
And for the love of God, could we please get stronger perks again? Like every perk is getting nerfed so hard and even add-ons like Brand New Part. BNP was in a perfect state as it was before, now they nerfed it twice, which makes is kind of useless. Killers don't seem do know, how long it takes to repair a gen alone and the excuse "then do it with someone else" makes no sense if you start the game alone. I won't stroll around the map to search for someone else, that's bs. I mean how dillusional must the devs be to listen to whiny killer mains, who lose a suvivor once in ten games? It doesn't even take much skill to get a lot of points as a killer and they get more points than a single survivor although survivors have to do way more than a killer.
It doesn't even take much skill to play a killer. How often do I see killers that miss you twenty times, don't use their abilities or actually play like blind? Still they manage to campture you because they are twice as fast as you are and you run out of pallets to drop or windows to jump through and eventually you will be caught because you cannot do anything against a tunneler except hoping he will lose you in a mess of red scratches on the floor.
Comments
Yeah it´s a bad map for him. But i think Crotus Penn is the worst. Since i can´t see #########, when i enter the building. Pitchblack
He really needs a complete overhaul.
I've faced him on Crotus a few times one the obsession couldn't move and never dc'd till after I got tunneled and hooked. The others he just left the middle alone and once center gen was done he wrecked.
Just noticed that OP only made 1 comment and left the forum for good.
So this is another troll thread.
This is why I have been using Nancy's Picture/Sketch lately. The range increase really helps you to just spam his power around and catch people you normally wouldn't be able to see. Coldwind and swamp maps are actually quite good for him using stacked drawings because the range is 30m, which is 6m farther than his lullaby and 2m farther than Nurse's Calling (which is IMO the top perk for Freddy). You can sleep people before they even know you are coming, and they don't even know from where most the time. You can easily check an entire area super fast by just circling around it with your power channeled.
Yeah pure evil on large maps like Macmillan, Coldwind, Crotus etc the range is beyond stupidly good.
”fixed an issue which now allows survivors to no longer run! Now killers will have much shorter chases!”
or
”fixed an issue to make it where survivors can only crouch around the map”
or
”fixed an issue to make it where when a survivor is hit once he is automatically dead! This makes the game 10x shorter!”
or
“fixed an issue to make it where once a survivor is hooked once he is dead! This makes games 10x shorter!”
any of those would be a nerf in the ground for survivors!
I am not the only one who does not care about ranking up, anymore.
So, they have enough skill to down somebody and hook them so they cant all be braindead as you seem to suggest. Just because you say its a stupid tactic does not make it so. It is only playing badly in your eyes and to me that means diddly squat.
I can leave the hook and get kills. And? I choose not to. Survs take the fun away from my game by making me do silly ######### like running in circles. How fun. Yay! More of that please!.
I am no grammar police but.......english is not your first language
Good for you
My comment was sarcastic and apparently you missed the bright flashing neon sign where it even said the last 2 sentences were sarcastic.
So how is you not leaving the hook any different than them running you in circles? Aren't you taking away their fun by camping? That's pretty hypocritical right there to say you get to define what's fun for both sides.
No you're not grammar police and English is my 1st language. Oh and since you completely missed it there was one badly written word there which was where I said why no try which if I'd added 1 letter would've said.
why not try to not as part of the sentence.
The fact you chose that to try and insult me with just proves my point about you.
They had their fun first by running us in circles and doing what it is that survs do to waste time. That was my point. They had their fun but we are not allowed to have ours. My fun is watching them die on the hook. Even if it is the first one. I dont care. I hope they do get their I-frames. All survs will be forced to play killer or enjoy a lobby sim that will be more than an hour at any rank.
Listen pal. Its not just the last two sentences that do not make any sense. Try reading your first sentence or whatever you want to call that. Like i said. I am no grammar police. But since you do speak english, as well as it being your first language, i suggest you look up what a run on sentence is. Not using run on sentences will make your readers less likely to ignore you if you avoid that particular sentence structure.
I should know. I learned how not to do it. And, yes, english is not my first language. But feel free to correct me. I dont get pissy about it like you do.
I even spotted an error after reading it. Can you?
dont worry! your crys have been heared! the devs will now continue their nerfing streak to the killers! Happy now? I bet you are. Now tell me: Will you still be happy, when the killers leave this game, like so many of us already did? I mean, who will you bully then? the air? hav fun in your empty game then ^^ i'll just switch off to deathgarden.
**So in the past they ran you in circles wah cry me a river, grow up seriously. It's like you hold onto what happened in the past like it's a grudge which just proves that despite all the changes you've refused to get better. In fact this just proves you're bad since you refuse to do nothing but camp for that 1st kill. You deserve every tea bag etc you get then.
Now we see your inflated ego, and of course if there's less killers more survivors will play killer. But you forgot that in some regions there's an imbalance not caused by whiny 2 year olds like yourself. In some regions there's a huge imbalance of killers and little survivors. so in those regions killers swap to survivor to get a lobby. It's almost as if players adapt to changes just fine.**
Oh good grief you just again proved my point that all you can do is whine and insult, my sentence structure and grammar could be fine. But you'd still try and insult me or nitpick at something because that's all you can do.
Ah but you do get pissy when people correct you, and it's not about sentence structure. See unlike you i don't bash people on here for their language skills. If they make a grammar mistake I ask them if that's what they meant. I try and help them as do some others on here. We don't feel the need to inflate our egos by insulting others grammar mistakes.
But again when you decide to stop acting childish and insulting everyone every time you post when you can't debate. When you decide to actually grow up and have a responsible debate and actually give good constructive ideas. Then the rest of us will be here to have a constructive debate with you. It speaks volumes that our resident jailbird still can have good constructive conversations. Yet you seem to not be able to do it at all.
See my above response since you just again proved my point. You're @Lowbei 's opposite twin but at least he can actually debate without insulting everytime. Well sometimes but he at least can post positively occasionally as well as offer good ideas.