I'd love to see FNaF in dead by daylight and the pizzeria as the map

Comments

  • I don't think it has to be FNaF specifically but I do think an animatronic killer would kinda cool. Cause robot killer similar to chuck e' cheese could be terrifying if done well. Especially since its something I grew up with and when I was a kid I was afraid of the animatronics lol.

    But with how much the FNaF stuff has been sort of beaten into the ground I think there are more people tired of the franchise than who would actually want it in the game.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Didn't we just have 3 licensed DLCs in a row?

    Yeah and what

  • @Kirakux said:

    I don't think it has to be FNaF specifically but I do think an animatronic killer would kinda cool. Cause robot killer similar to chuck e' cheese could be terrifying if done well. Especially since its something I grew up with and when I was a kid I was afraid of the animatronics lol.

    But with how much the FNaF stuff has been sort of beaten into the ground I think there are more people tired of the franchise than who would actually want it in the game.

    I think Bonnie, Freddy, Chica or Foxy would be really scary and cool ruilnning round the map

  • @Tygre_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/869040#Comment_869040

    I think Bonnie, Freddy, Chica or Foxy would be really scary and cool ruilnning round the map

    I have nothing against the franchise, I actually own all the games and I adore their AR release that came out I believe yesterday.

    But I think DBD is better off making their own spin on animatronics than using the FNaF franchise. It could attract people form the FNaF fanbase to this game, but if they use any animatronic I'd prefer Springtrap. Maybe other characters as different skins people could buy.

    But the reason I think they'd be better off making their own animatronic monster because of the fact it would become a licensed killer. While it's not bad to have those from time to time, but it's also not good to bog a game down with them either.

    There's also the issue of people who like to whine and complain about FNaF because they hate the game or are just tired of seeing it. Although this particular issue means very little with the amount of people who whine about things in this game anyways.

  • FNAF still alive?

    or trip to the past and I'm in 2014?

  • I would buy it. I use to really love fnaf

  • We need Foxy for uh.... cuz hes cool... not for ANY OTHER REASON. uhm yeah....

  • If I had to pick one character from the FNAF franchise that'd fit Dead by Daylight, it'd probably be Springtrap. I'm not sure what their power could be though.

  • I could see William Afton with all his scars as an interessting killer. But i have no idea what his power could be.

  • It'd have to be Springtrap if anyone of them had to be picked.

    But in general, I put FNAF in the same category as those edgy creepypasta monsters.. Slender Man and the like. I hope we never see them introduced into the game.

  • I think a robotic Killer would be nice.... but not FNAF. It's really really over done at this point.

  • @KingOfBadRNG said:

    I would buy it. I use to really love fnaf

    Same

  • Lol, I actually spent a decent amount of time working on a FNaF Killer (Power, Add-Ons, and Perks), even though I have never played any of the games and have zero interest in the franchise. Never bothered to share it, though, because I largely forgot about it until recently.