Spinechill
Does Spinechill affect Vaultspeed or not? Many ppl say yes, but nothing about it is in the Description.
Tagged:
Trusted
Does Spinechill affect Vaultspeed or not? Many ppl say yes, but nothing about it is in the Description.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From the amount of time I use Spinechill, I would say that it does not affect Vaultspeed at all.
Yes it does! With Resilience it is insane, can't even tell how many times this combo saved my life.
Yes it does, maybe you don't notice it because 6% is just laughable number, combine it with resilience and it is amazing how fast you vault.
@Talia
It does, it also has an affect on Exit gate opening, generator repair speed, healing speed, unhooking, etc.
Spinechill has a lot of hidden features that're not listed for... some reason, you can read more about them in this link to the DBD wiki.
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Spine_ChillIn the wiki there is a list of "affected interaction speeds" that Spinechill works on.
It is one of the only 2 perks that affect vault speed for survivors the other one being Resilience.
For some reason there is only 2, but yeah.
I doesn't. Maybe it is and i just can't notice it but when I play its there as a warning, not like lithe
It doesn't label the change in the perks description, but behind the scenes it does actually change the vaulting speed when active.
You can see the action speeds it has an affect on above in the link I provided to the DBD wiki.
๐
No problemo.
I never noticed a difference, and i use it on every build i run. Maybe i'm too busy dipping out and not being in chase lol
Or the difference is so small that it's hardly noticeable. That, and the chances of it happening requires a Killer to be looking right at you or looking in your general direction.
And you need to vault on top of it, so at a shack window or L-Wall and T-Wall is where this would prolly pop off.
Yeah that's probably it. I don't get into chases too often unless i'm taking a hit for someone i just unhooked. Like i said. I'm busy dipping out when Spinechill goes off 99% of the time lol
Understandable.