I'm not using exhaustion perks right now but if I were to it'd be either Lithe or Sprint Burst. I don't like Dead Hard. It's just not good to me. I've been hit by Dead Harding max distance to a pallet and dropping it before, so it just feels BS. I haven't used it since then. Sprint Burst is just annoying to use. It requires too much effort to use correctly for my tastes. I don't like 99ing SB and then finding a gen to hop on, completing it, not getting chased by the killer and either having to walk or waste my SB.
My current replacement for exhaustion perks is Prove Thyself. Though right now I'm running Ace in the Hole and Plunderer's trying to get more toolboxes.
I don't generally use exhaustion perks but... Lithe is one of the best ones. I don't like Adrenaline since it's hard to use it when you're a solo. but it becomes OP when you're in a coordinaterd group.
Stealth killers will have a harder time getting the jump on me and it helps me to get a head start on the chase. Also exhaustion addons will not affect me as badly as the other exhaustion perks.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not using exhaustion perks right now but if I were to it'd be either Lithe or Sprint Burst. I don't like Dead Hard. It's just not good to me. I've been hit by Dead Harding max distance to a pallet and dropping it before, so it just feels BS. I haven't used it since then. Sprint Burst is just annoying to use. It requires too much effort to use correctly for my tastes. I don't like 99ing SB and then finding a gen to hop on, completing it, not getting chased by the killer and either having to walk or waste my SB.
My current replacement for exhaustion perks is Prove Thyself. Though right now I'm running Ace in the Hole and Plunderer's trying to get more toolboxes.
And Dead Hard are my favorites.
A great perk
Ever since Lithe got buffed it's been my favorite. Then Dead Hard but DH is too unreliable against the dedicated server meta right now.
I prefer dead hard but you have to use it right. Like use dead hard to make another loop or whatever. Don't just dead hard into the killer.
None. Using exhaust perks makes you reliant on them, making you a worse player.
You aint gonna get better if you need to rely on exhaust perks.
I don't like Exhaustion at all, but i think your question deserves at least a "the best of the worst" kind of response.
If I have to use an exhaustion perk, there's only one perk that works for a Dwight main like me.
Unironically, its one of my favorite perks now that the hitboxes for it have been fixed
Getting head on saves is so satisfying
I don't generally use exhaustion perks but... Lithe is one of the best ones. I don't like Adrenaline since it's hard to use it when you're a solo. but it becomes OP when you're in a coordinaterd group.
Then why can I do good with or without them?
That's what I was thinking.
Head On is just too much fun for a locker dweller like me XD
Lithe has always been my favourite. ๐
Will play around with the new stealth feature added on Balanced Landing to see if i can use it in some interesting way!
I expected nothing less.
Lithe I personally say is my favorite but, just being honest here, Head On is absolutely hilarious to use and get stuns with.
Stealth killers will have a harder time getting the jump on me and it helps me to get a head start on the chase. Also exhaustion addons will not affect me as badly as the other exhaustion perks.
I pair it with Fixated
I use Head On, Lithe, Sprint Burst and Adrenaline in different builds so these are my top ones. Head On as 1, Lithe as 2 and so on.