favourite killers that people wish to see

ok i know if heard 2 of the best killers we allways wish to see like pennywise and jason if you have any ideas for a new killer plus list them down below with perks and ability

Comments

  • xenomorph dbd.jpg

    I think that the game should take a lot more time to work on original killers.

    But, the real one licensed killer I would LOVE to see come in the game and which has a lot of gameplay potential is the Xenomorph. There is a picture a fan has made as the xenomorph's killer bio, and I really love the way the perks are made up.

    I will put this ppicture right here on this post. But I know the Xenomorph will be a killer I won't think twice to pay.

  • Pinhead for sure. I wouldn't play anyone else :D

  • @PatWesker said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/816/PA10HNA5M5MH.jpg

    I think that the game should take a lot more time to work on original killers.

    But, the real one licensed killer I would LOVE to see come in the game and which has a lot of gameplay potential is the Xenomorph. There is a picture a fan has made as the xenomorph's killer bio, and I really love the way the perks are made up.

    I will put this ppicture right here on this post. But I know the Xenomorph will be a killer I won't think twice to pay.

    what a amazing idea (: