I chose my selected option in place of “other”. The all time best flavor of gum ever is Pustula, as discussed on this thread: 😛
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/95439/whatever-gum-demogorgon-is-constantly-chewing-on-with-his-flower-flaps-i-want-some#latest
what is "original" ? what other snacks do as "bublegum" flavor?
@MissBehavingX said:what is "original" ? what other snacks do as "bublegum" flavor?
@MissBehavingX said:
I would take “original” to mean “pink”.
@I_am_Negan said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/452/TDK8A004LRW5.png
@I_am_Negan said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/452/TDK8A004LRW5.png
Have you actually seen this movie or are you just posting this image as a meme?
@Mister_Holdout said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/866641#Comment_866641Have you actually seen this movie or are you just posting this image as a meme?
@Mister_Holdout said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/866641#Comment_866641
I own it😃
@I_am_Negan said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/867123#Comment_867123I own it😃
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/867123#Comment_867123
That's very cool.
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest is my favorite movie.
I like the gum that come from suckers.
@Mister_Holdout said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/867132#Comment_867132That's very cool.One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest is my favorite movie.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/867132#Comment_867132
Yeah it's a classic, It's an awesome movie
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I chose my selected option in place of “other”. The all time best flavor of gum ever is Pustula, as discussed on this thread: 😛
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/95439/whatever-gum-demogorgon-is-constantly-chewing-on-with-his-flower-flaps-i-want-some#latest
what is "original" ? what other snacks do as "bublegum" flavor?
I would take “original” to mean “pink”.
Have you actually seen this movie or are you just posting this image as a meme?
I own it😃
That's very cool.
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest is my favorite movie.
I like the gum that come from suckers.
Yeah it's a classic, It's an awesome movie