Hag add on idea
What if when a survivor triggered your trap instead of teleporting to them, you could teleport them to you. 😳
Would be fun. Probably needs a cooldown and/or range.
Tagged:
Mod
What if when a survivor triggered your trap instead of teleporting to them, you could teleport them to you. 😳
Would be fun. Probably needs a cooldown and/or range.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Actually that's a pretty cool idea - it would be so disorientating as well for the survivor which is pretty fun. It would definitely need a cool down of some sort though to prevent it from becoming way too strong.
I'm just imagining all the cool plays. "Oh, going for that unhook are you? How about you join me in the basement instead!"
I really like that idea! I think a big issue I can see is the animation though, considering the spinning of the traps right now can cause motion sickness, so I wonder how it would be if you get teleported to her?
That made me laugh out loud!
Good point. It would definitely have to be handled carefully.
Yea, cause I love that idea, so maybe it could be handled like Demos teleportation animations? It's a good question how it would like...
Entity spikes/mouth opening up and you fall through the floor maybe? Survivor scream added!
That's a great idea! Might even be cool enough for the start of a whole new killer
What if it's the entity mouth opening up, swallong the survivor and it closes and lets out a big GLUB or suddenly burps...
The survivors left behind get to hear the belch lol. I'm always happy to see more of the Entity
I would find it hilarious, definitely!