Why do devs do nothing about survivors' flashlights and pallet looping?

So, I used to main survivors for a long time, and I didn't play the killer side for a long time.
I won't lie: I used to and I still loop and abuse flashlights when I play them, but Jesus Christ, I played killed today just to be harrassed by 3 premade players abusing flashlights and pallet looping.

I passed at least 2/10 of the trial time being blinded, and another 1/10 being looped. I was playing Huntress and even with a good aim, I couldn't put any survivor on the hook for the majority of the game because the other two teammates of the one I downed would blind me from both sides.

Also, they started harrassing me for abusing lagswitch. First of all, they started the game with 300+ ping each, and there was only one dude that had a decent ping in my room. All of them except that one were really laggy for me, and the one that harrassed me the most was a Claudette that was almost teleporting. Besides teleporting, she had Dead Hard, so it was almost impossible for me to hit her.

I would like to talk about SWF too, but the Devs don't seem to care about it and they still think SWF is healthy for the game.

Comments

  • Rozenlied said:

    So, I used to main survivors for a long time, and I didn't play the killer side for a long time.
    I won't lie: I used to and I still loop and abuse flashlights when I play them, but Jesus Christ, I played killed today just to be harrassed by 3 premade players abusing flashlights and pallet looping.

    I passed at least 2/10 of the trial time being blinded, and another 1/10 being looped. I was playing Huntress and even with a good aim, I couldn't put any survivor on the hook for the majority of the game because the other two teammates of the one I downed would blind me from both sides.

    Also, they started harrassing me for abusing lagswitch. First of all, they started the game with 300+ ping each, and there was only one dude that had a decent ping in my room. All of them except that one were really laggy for me, and the one that harrassed me the most was a Claudette that was almost teleporting. Besides teleporting, she had Dead Hard, so it was almost impossible for me to hit her.

    I would like to talk about SWF too, but the Devs don't seem to care about it and they still think SWF is healthy for the game.

    Devs doing something but one step at a time so peeps don't freak out and quit the game. Also look around for flashlights, dont rush. And bring franklins for flashlights or lightborn. Always prep for flash lights. Ping happens, I know how it is.
  • @Rozenlied said:
    So, I used to main survivors for a long time, and I didn't play the killer side for a long time.
    I won't lie: I used to and I still loop and abuse flashlights when I play them, but Jesus Christ, I played killed today just to be harrassed by 3 premade players abusing flashlights and pallet looping.

    I passed at least 2/10 of the trial time being blinded, and another 1/10 being looped. I was playing Huntress and even with a good aim, I couldn't put any survivor on the hook for the majority of the game because the other two teammates of the one I downed would blind me from both sides.

    Also, they started harrassing me for abusing lagswitch. First of all, they started the game with 300+ ping each, and there was only one dude that had a decent ping in my room. All of them except that one were really laggy for me, and the one that harrassed me the most was a Claudette that was almost teleporting. Besides teleporting, she had Dead Hard, so it was almost impossible for me to hit her.

    I would like to talk about SWF too, but the Devs don't seem to care about it and they still think SWF is healthy for the game.

    youre writting just too much. heres the short answer: git gud and come back.

  • @Rozenlied said:
    So, I used to main survivors for a long time, and I didn't play the killer side for a long time.
    I won't lie: I used to and I still loop and abuse flashlights when I play them, but Jesus Christ, I played killed today just to be harrassed by 3 premade players abusing flashlights and pallet looping.

    I passed at least 2/10 of the trial time being blinded, and another 1/10 being looped. I was playing Huntress and even with a good aim, I couldn't put any survivor on the hook for the majority of the game because the other two teammates of the one I downed would blind me from both sides.

    Also, they started harrassing me for abusing lagswitch. First of all, they started the game with 300+ ping each, and there was only one dude that had a decent ping in my room. All of them except that one were really laggy for me, and the one that harrassed me the most was a Claudette that was almost teleporting. Besides teleporting, she had Dead Hard, so it was almost impossible for me to hit her.

    I would like to talk about SWF too, but the Devs don't seem to care about it and they still think SWF is healthy for the game.

    Because they think it's part of the balance.
    As simple as that.

  • Pick up time makes a huge difference in flashlights. Run Lightborn now and you are basically immune to them. Hag and Trapper can now both stop loops pretty well, with the right add-ons almost permanently. We got Bamboozle which helps break loops (especially the shack), and the new STBFL makes looping harder to do over time. They are adding more and more stuff to counter looping. Not sure what else you expect.

  • Their actually talking about buffing flashlights in some way... like was said above with the new pick up animation time it makes saves more risky and difficult to achieve.. dont get to jittery or rushed always look around first before you pick someone up and if you're next too a wall or tree look at it.. and one by one the devs are helping killers shut down loops it's only a matter of time.. wraith is getting a built in windstorm and nasty addons soo
  • Because it's considered part of the game like camping and tunneling.