Don't you love it when..

You get Be chased for X amount of time as (Insert specific survivor)


Then you proceed to only get anti-chase killers.

Comments

  • No, but I do love it when I look directly into Ghostface's eyes and still get exposed no matter how close I might be to him.

    Would love to have a fix for that, but I hear it's being caused by Dedicated Servers, so I doubt it'll be fixed any time soon.

  • @Twix said:

    No, but I do love it when I look directly into Ghostface's eyes and still get exposed no matter how close I might be to him.

    Would love to have a fix for that, but I hear it's being caused by Dedicated Servers, so I doubt it'll be fixed any time soon.

    It was an issue before dedicated servers, but it's definitely gotten worse.

  • @SunderMun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/865132#Comment_865132

    It was an issue before dedicated servers, but it's definitely gotten worse.

    That akward moment when he's dead center in your screen, but no reveal.


    Yet when your ass is to him, and you ducked behind a random rock as he walks by you somehow see him.

  • @Twix said:

    No, but I do love it when I look directly into Ghostface's eyes and still get exposed no matter how close I might be to him.

    Would love to have a fix for that, but I hear it's being caused by Dedicated Servers, so I doubt it'll be fixed any time soon.

    this is why I don't play ghostface being revealed through walls half of the time is pretty fun