Servers back offline
servers on PS4 are once again back offline, will the dev's please let us know what the problem is ?
servers on PS4 are once again back offline, will the dev's please let us know what the problem is ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same....trying too play killer and 1 min later I go back too the title screen. Same error code over and over again. Don't know why there not communicating with there player base on PS4 because this is straight up annoying. Hope it comes back soon.
Got one game after they were "fixed" and then couldn't get back in. Very frustrating. Especially since it was an anal beads Spirit with an "ultra rare" ebony mori.
yeah, I have yet to see BHVR say anything on Twitter ๐๐
They really don't care for Consoles anymore
still no comment from BHVR ....
Been seeing a few of those lately. Perhaps I should start taking Haddonfield offerings with BL as well.
yeah I think spirit mains are using them before they're nerfed .
They never really comment on threads about console problems
I meant their Twitter
Oh well lol still the same except they will be very late on it.
Anyone knows whether the PS4 server is up again?